The Ki Mobility Rogue is a state of the art wheelchair that has innovated in design more than any other product in the market. The design of this wheelchair is also of the highest level and has rigidity unlike ever before. The amount of responsiveness that it features is also extraordinary, to say the least. It’s accompanied by a sturdy construction along with a huge weight capacity.
One of the best features of the Ki Mobility Rogue is the responsiveness. There are very few wheelchairs which are as smooth as this one. The rigid frame of the wheelchair further helps in that regard. It is minimalist in every respect.
It also comes with a release cable that by the way, comes in 8 color options for your choice. Each one of them comes with a Spinergy technology that ensures that it will never become loose with use and with time. The cable itself is made from 30,000 different strands of fiber.
The RP tuning that comes along with this wheelchair allows for perfect alignment as far as the seat angle is concerned. What’s excellent, it can all be adjusted while the user is sitting on it. Furthermore, it is also very simple – in fact, as simple as tightening a screw and loosening it.
Ki Mobility Rogue Features
- It comes with specifically designed wheels which are stronger and harder.
- The lightweight nature of this wheelchair allows for easier transportation and handling.
- It has an adjustment system for the tower and side frame as well.
- The aluminum badge that comes along with it is highly protective as well.
- It comes with high-performance mags.
- Total weight of the product is 10.6 pounds.
- It has a seat width of 12 to 20 inches.
- It has a seat depth of 14 to 20 inches.
- The seat height on the front is equal to 13.5 to 20.5 inches.
- The tubing size is equal to 1 3/8 inches.
- It comes with varieties of gloss and matte finishes.
- The weight capacity of this wheelchair is 275 pounds in total.