The flagship product for Ki Mobility, the Ki Mobility Catalyst is without question one of the best products in the market right now. It has since its released completely raised the bar regarding light weighted features, efficient performance, and durability. When it comes to folding wheelchairs, it is without question the highest performing of the lot.
One of the most important features of this wheelchair is its high weight carrying capacity. The product itself weighs only around 14.2 pounds in total. However, the total amount of weight that it can take is equal to 300 pounds. While this is pretty standard in nature, for a wheelchair of such light weighted quality, it is pretty impressive.
The Ki Mobility Catalyst also comes with both standards as well as curved plates for the axle. It allows you to adjust the center of gravity of the wheelchair in a more efficient manner. After all, the only thing you need is a wrench. Both of the plates offer excellent measurements for adjustment.
The wheel of the wheelchair itself is also specially designed to last longer and provide more control to the user. It makes use of pull spokes which promotes a stiffer attachment to the frame of the wheel. The hand-rim of the wheelchair is also well anodized. All of this provides an experience to the user who is comfortable as never before.
Ki Mobility Catalyst Features
- Comes with a ‘Catalyst-Difference’ design meant for making your rides more comfortable.
- Has a myriad of different styles for the front frame.
- The mags of this wheelchair are high regarding performance and endurance.
- Has a huge weight carrying capacity by the standards of its weight.
- The total weight of the product is equal to 23 pounds.
- The width of the seat is 14 to 22 inches.
- The depth is equal to 14 to 20 inches.
- The front seat is around 13.5 to 21 inches in height.
- The rear seat is 11.5 to 19.5 inches in height.
- The tubing size for the top frame is equal to an inch.