James Bond, ATP/RTS
Meet James Bond. More than an international man of mystery… James has been serving the Medical field since 1994 and has been specializing in complex rehab equipment since 1997. Originally from Dubuque Iowa and spending the majority of his life in Michigan, James brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the American Seating & Mobility Team.
James was drawn to the “Big Sky County” due to his love for the outdoors and to be closer to family living in the area.
Based in Helena, MT, James is helping American Seating & Mobility extend its service footprint to better serve Northern Montana. If you have any questions or needs related to Complex Rehab Technology, please give him a call.
Here’s a little more info about James:
- RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional ATP
- Certified Rehab Technology Supplier, CRTS
- Certified in several custom molding systems including Fide Design, Pindot and OBSS
- Serves clients of all ages and has a strong background with pediatrics
- Familiar with all major insurance companies rules and regulations
- Have a strong desire for teaching and educating
- Passionate about service the wonderful people of Montana