The manual wheelchair TiLite Aero Z is designed with an open frame made of aluminum, and it provides reliable performance. The Aero Z wheelchair is not only light weight but is an excellent product as it can be adjusted easily.
- The ultra-light rigid wheelchair is designed with an excellent look and fit and is made available in a wide range of choices.
- These highest and lightest performing chairs are constructed with use of few components and moving parts
- The wheelchair can be custom built according to specifications required and the chair basically weighs about 12.4 pounds, and without any wheel locks or wheels.
- It is provided with a Tru-Fit system for easy adjustments of center of gravity
- The Aluminum frame used for the frame is also lightweight
- The Tru-Fit system releases the world of adjustability by including an inestimable adjustment mechanism.
- The monotube TiLite Aero Z wheelchairs are designed with a modern look and its frame shape manages to provide for excellent transportability.
- The frame of the Aero Z wheelchair is curved cantilever frame with ovalized caster arms
- It is a fully adjustable wheelchair made of aluminum material.
- The depth and the width of the wheelchair can be specified from 10”-20.”
- The height of the front seat can be set specified in a range 16-20”and its rear seat height from 12.5”-20.”
- It is provided with footrest with options like V front end and standard taper
- The TiLite Aero Z an innovative product which incorporates infinite adjustment mechanism and that allows the user to adjust well to the fit of the chair.
- The frames are designed for higher strength and that make less vibration
- You can get the wheelchair customized according to the specifications required and with choices of wheels, seat cushions, color, anodizing, and hand rims.
- You can fashion a traditional configuration of the available options according to what meets your needs and optimize your riding experience.
- Titanium material is also used as a frame material, and it is of great use as it absorbs the vibrations and creates a smooth ride.