With its compact size, the M300 has a tight 20″ turning radius, comes with PG 120 amp R-Net electronics and offers two speed packages – 6 MPH standard and 7.5 MPH optional. The M300 also features stylish easy-to-replace swing arm covers made of scratch resistant material, which protect the swing arms from unsightly chips and scrapes. The patent-pending Climbing and Traction Link system connects the drive wheels and casters and performs multiple functions, providing overall stability especially while climbing obstacles and traversing various surfaces. With the Climbing and Traction Link system, the M300 boasts unmatched climbing capabilities – 3″ forward and 2″ reverse.
The large 8″ casters and flat-free drive tires with gel inserts help absorb shock, while the solid steel struts lessen the impact of lateral forces. Plus, the Climbing and Traction Link system incorporates an oil-damped shock with a progressive tension spring, so performance can be adjusted to fit an individual’s weight and lifestyle needs.
- Multiple choices of color combinations are available for the wheelchair users.
- Seats are compatible for easy to carry.
- Adjustable with extended durability.
- Seat is width and depth adjustable.
- A backrest height varies from 23 to 28 inches.
- The depth of the seat is from 14 to 22 inches
- Seat width is 17 to 23 inches wide.
- Reclining options are available with a maximum angle of 175 degrees by power and 120 degrees by the manual.