One of the best innovations by Sunrise Medical is the JAY® J3™ wheelchair cushion with fluid or air insert for the protection of the skin. This wheelchair cushion is designed in such a way that it provides an outstanding stability and optimal pressure distribution for the user. The user has an option to a choice between the JAY Flow fluids or the ROHO DRAY FLOTAION air insert. This easy to modify product gives you an extensive selection of position according to the changing needs of the wheelchair user.
Benefits of the JAY J3 Wheelchair cushion:
- The wheelchair provides the user with a customizable pelvic loading area (PLA) size which they can select separately from the wheelchair cushion. This helps in forward and lateral stability, optical immersion, and weight distribution which will assist the user.
- JAY® J3™ wheelchair cushion has pre-contoured closed cell foam which is easy to modify. This provides an excellent lateral and forward stability for the user giving them a selection of position with their changing needs and unique posture.
- The JAY® J3™ wheelchair cushion offers the user to choose between JAY Flow fluids or ROHO DRY FLOTATION air inserts which will provide the wheelchair user comfort according to their shape. The user can adjust their sitting position and ensure proper fluid displacement which will protect the skin from breakdown. Both JAY Flow’s fluid and ROHO DRAY FLOTATION‘s air is adjustable which the changing needs and asymmetrical postures of the user
- The wheelchair cushion is available in the stretch, microclimatic and moisture/incontinence resistant which helps reduce surface tension and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface clean and dry.
- Offers Extensive variety of positioning components
- Helps Reduce risk of skin breakdown
- Customizable pelvic loading area
- Protects the base from moisture and heat build up
- Optional JAY Flow fluid pad and ROHO DRY FLOTATION air bladder
- Stretch outer cover
- Foam and fluid cushion or foam and air cushion based product
- Width of the product 12’’ to 24.”
- Depth of the product 12’’ to 24.”
- Weight capacity, 500lbs
- Product weight; fluid 4.5lbs (16×18) and air dual value 2.9lbs
- Outer cover: stretch, air exchange, moisture/incontinence resistant
- Customization available