The TDX SP power wheelchair is one of the first and earliest models under the TDX or the total driving experience. This wheelchair has an amalgamation of all those features and specifications which are the best in the entire TDX series. These features have also given effort, and they have been further improved by enhancing their performance and also by improving their design. You will also find that the quality of ride offered by the vehicle is of superior or top-notch quality with a quiet chassis and an upgraded and elegant form of design.
Features of the wheelchair
The TDX SP power wheelchair is packed with quite some impressive and attractive features which make it one of the best choices for every user of the wheelchair.
- The vehicle makes use of sure step suspensions which allows it to be front caters thus letting it travel a total of 6 inches divided into 3 inches down and 3 inches up.
- It can overcome obstacles and other thresholds faced on a daily basis without putting in much effort or making much noise.
- A high speed of 5.8 miles per hour can be easily reached with the help of this vehicle as it has 4 pole motors which are not only powerful but also reliable
- The lock present in the vehicle is secured and stable, and a damping effect is provided while you will be driving the vehicle making your experience much more smooth and free of bumps.
- 90 amps o power is provided because of the MK6i electronics it uses coupled with the MK690 controller.
Specifications of the vehicle
- The weight of the wheelchair is about 264 pounds inclusive of batteries and 166 pounds without them
- There are 2 sets of 22 NF batteries used
- The turning radius of the vehicle is about 22 inch
- It has a ground clearance of 3 inches
- It has a 9-degree capability to incline
- The complete length of the wheelchair has been found to be 32.25 inches
Benefits of the vehicle
- There is traction control design built within the vehicle
- The inbuilt lock is stable and quiet
- There is a built-in technology of the right center-wheel drive