Freedom Designs P.R.O. CG tilt-in-space manual wheelchair has lighter weight design and compact size. It folds down to a small unit and the rear wheels can be removed for easy storage. This makes it easy to push, turn, tilt and un-tilt so it is less cumbersome in small spaces and more adept in transportation. P.R.O. CG manual wheelchair has a center of gravity adjustment to optimize the weight distribution for ease of tilt rotation.
LEAF (Lower extremity accommodation frame): Accommodates 22° of abduction, adduction or windswept leg positioning challenges.
MAPS (Multi axis positioning system): Accommodates foot/ankle rotation, inversion, eversion, plantar and dorsiflexion positioning challenges.
Precise rotational orientation:
- Tilt arcs are designed to be self-cleaning
- Tilt arcs telescope from 0° to 50° locking in 2° increments
- Tilt arc locking mechanisms are robust stainless steel design
- Tilt arcs glide smoothly on 8 maintenance free, self-lubricating bearings
- Tilt arcs telescope minimizing frame length for compact space saving design
Several ingenious adjustments:
- Front casters can adjust if necessary so frame pushes and turns easily
- Up to 2″ drop seat lowers seat to floor height for ease of user transfers
- Seat frame adjusts 2″ in width for growth and for unexpected physical changes
- Back posts adjust 4″ in depth for growth and to compensate for most variations in seating products thicknesses
- Seat frame adjusts 5″ horizontally to position user’s body to distribute their weight evenly for easy tilt and un-tilt
- Foot activated brake
- Easily visible tilt angle identification
- Spring activated (foot or hand) swing under anti-tipper
- Stainless steel tilt positioning plate, lever arm, cable capture, peg and spring (peg and spring on inside of mechanism and not visible)
- Dual lever hand activated attendant braking system (not shown) helps control speed and direction as well as stops and locks the rear wheels