The Crossfire T6 Wheelchair is one of the hottest products in the market right now. It offers everything that a wheelchair user will need – a slick design, adjustments that are simple to make, good steering and a manageable weight. This wheelchair had an open-frame design and made with aluminum.
This wheelchair comes with a manual set of controls which include a tension upholstery that can be adjusted quickly, a back that can be folded and extremely efficient rear wheels as well. Not only that, but you will also find that the tires have high pressure and come with solid front wheels. This is without question one of its peak points.
The frame options of the Crossfire T6 Wheelchair are also completely custom. You will find that your seat width can be tapered according to your needs. Also, there are five different angles in which your front frame can be rotated around.
There is also an ergonomic seat which is built in by default. It provides a good posture, a good pressure distribution system along with efficient propulsion. There are plenty of the main adjustment features in this wheelchair which makes it low maintenance in nature.
Crossfire T6 Wheelchair Features
- It has a mono-tube open framed style which is very rare for wheelchairs.
- It can be folded down or fixed from the back according to need.
- It has a center of gravity adjustment height of 4.25 inches.
- It has complete wheel/tire options.
- Total weight of the product is equal to 250 pounds.
- It has a seat width of 12 to 18 inches and depth of 14 to 18 inches.
- It comes with an adjustable back height.
- Back angle is also adjustable in nature.
- It has high-performance radial wheels which come with double rimmed walls.
- Made with custom built frame design which is lightweight in nature.
- A load of suspension options likes caster and front leg suspension.
- It comes with a footrest made completely of carbon fiber.
- It also has a warranty period of 5 years in total.